Friday, February 27, 2009

"I can smile..."

It may be the tough time for you...
The uncertainty of work, economic situation, lots of violence, etc...
You may doubt about how you can pass these tough time... where is your happiness...
Smile is away from your face.

The pressure on my work increasing recently. Several people around me have already gotten the impact from down turn of economic. I have to encounter with the task that hard to believe that I could do it... it's so challenge.

Only way that I have learned is to pray to God.... trust and wholeheartedly rely on Him."Seek Him first" & "Trust & Obey".... only that I can overcome the tough time and accomplish the challenge.... WITH SMILE!!


You know, it does not only bring the Joy to my life but also make the difference to other people around me. They can be encourage from our smile....


Thanks to God... This makes life more beautiful.

No comments: