Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall into trap of pride

Dear Lord, please pull me up, don't let me fall into the trap of pride.

I look back the old working documents. At that time, I did not know the lord yet. Whole of my life just for works; there was nothing else. I did the good jobs. I found the old e-mail that my ex-boss praised me for the great work I did. I found the documents about the process that I did before, which now I'm going to establish the same process for current company that I work for; doing the same thing that I already did the advance step since 6 years ago.

The pride suddenly come up in my mind. Thanks god, I aware of this pride faster. I don't want to be prided. I know now, all of these are not because of me but god did for me. Lord, please help me, I don't want to fall into the trap of pride again.


No comments: