Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Crucify Him!!!" & Thai Protesters

There are abnormal situation in Thailand now. Red-shirt protesters started the violence. I could not understand these protesters; why they change from nice person to be violent and unreasonable person. Why people are so easily follow the crowd to do such a terrible things.

Yesterday I watched the news on TV about these red-shirt protesters for whole day.... I feel bad and nervous about my country that has been destroyed by them.... I cannot stand with it any more... I get mad on these people.

Thanks god... He warn and comfort me... He gives me lesson from this situation.

After prey to the lord, he enlighten me.
He reminds me the picture of Jesus before Pilate.

... when the crowed had gathered, Pilate asked them, "which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?"

... the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowed to ask for Barabbas to have Jesus executed.

"Barabbas," the crowed answered. They all answered, "Crucify him!"
"Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate.
But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"

I don't mean who is right or wrong in the case of situation in Thailand.

This enlighten me how human is... we are sinners who easily be persuaded and follows the crowed.

These emphasize the great mercy of god and greatest love of Jesus who know what would happen in advance but still accept it for us... He takes away our sins.

Last but not least, I am not nervous as before. I know now, nothing is greater than our god. All things are under his control. I trust in him. He is now taking care of Thailand.

Peace will be back to this land soon.

No comments: