Friday, April 15, 2011

The way back to love

Back to yr.2002, I thought that I have found the true love that would be with me forever.

3 years later, the sweetest time turned to be bitter time. The sorrow I felt over the broken relationship was almost too much to bear. I think I could not love any one any more.

God is always there when we are in the hard time.
I took 3 years to realized the true love and faith in God.
I truly surrender to Him, and rely only on Him to heal me.
I can see the beautiful sky again. My heart has peace and joy as I have never had before.

Yr.2009, the 7th year, the turning point.
I just realized today how yr.2009 is the significant beginning step of my life.

From the one who quietly love God and avoid being a part of church, I was re-baptized and became the permanent active church member.

It was the year, I became the Children Leader in BSF; get closer to God.

It was the year, I brought piano. It fills my old day dream.

It was the year, I traveled to Rome and Paris alone with peace and joy.
Thanks to God.

It was the year, I can love some one...
It's not about how is my love or whom I love... It's about I can love again!

God has totally removed my pain. No scar is left.
I didn't know how it started... I just cannot stop looking for him. But no any words from me. I try to escape from him, actually.

Yr.2011, the 3rd year I quietly love him, it seems impossible to get his love but I still love him. Anyway, my love is not as before.
I don't have crazy love as before (even though I'm crazy about him some times). I start to learn how to have true love; love that doesn't expect anything in return.

Love and pray for him. Love that want him to be in God's way, and want him to be with the one whom God blesses (sure, she may not be me).

The important thing is... I can find the way back to love...
I can love once again... thanks god.

(Thanks http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisberg/4229136836/ for nice photo)

No comments: