Sunday, May 3, 2009

You are always with me, indeed!

Thanks god who answer my prayer right away.

Last night my mom who now during her hometown visit called me. She could not find the tickets for today trip back to Bangkok.

She cannot remember at all where she put the tickets and afraid that she would left it at home, some where.

She called me several times to checked every places where she possible left the tickets but I found nothing.

Of causes, she is getting old. Sure, she is so worry about it - how she and my dad could go back home tomorrow? After looking at every possible places in the house and found nothing. Only thing I can do is pray to god.

I don't know He will listen to my small request for helping my mom who is none-christian, or not. I pray to him to open my mom's eyes and help her to find the tickets. After prayed, I went to bed. Not fall into sleep yet, my dad called home... my mom, finally find the tickets. It is with her, in the box of crystals and tools - the place that it should not be kept.

YES, here is my god. I speak out to my sister that I just pray to him and it is my GOD.
Thanks the lord. You are so kind to me.
Thanks to let me know that you are always with me and take care of my family.

No comments: