Thursday, May 21, 2009

wandering around in a daze


Have you ever kept praying to Lord on things that Lord already said "NO"?
Out from BFS lesson on Life of Moses; lord doesn't allow Moses to enter the promised land because of his sin concerning the water and the rock. Moses totally accepted the lord's command... no any argument or ask for mercy or anything else from Moses.
Then, I just realized and fully accepted that I keep praying to Lord for years on one thing that Lord once said "NO" to me. I didn't accept what's lord command. It's just because I think I deserve it, and it is not bad things. Keep praying to lord, one day lord may have mercy on me and give me what I request.... it's wrong!!
After that I repent and give up my request and fully hand every thing to lord's hand... accept all thing that lord command. Surely, I know and trust that lord has already prepared to best for me.
Right after corrected my mind, change my attitude... from my life that seem to only wander around in a daze, wander in the circle... Lord pull me out. I feel like I'm going to complete my 40 years wandering in dessert and go into Canaan. I have hope and see the light from the end of tunnel.
Thanks God...
"I love you, O LORD, my strength" (Psalm 18:1)


No comments: