Monday, February 2, 2015

The answer is...

I have questions in my mind... cannot understand myself and so confuse... What I should react? What I should feel?

God gives me a heart to care for someone and his family. I keep them in my pray. 

Recently, I goes extra miles to take little actions to care for his parents. 

I got confuse... As the world standard... When we did good things or show extra care to someone.. We should get something back such as the good feel with gratitue or the closer bonding relationship... However, I got nothing. The extra miles I goes seem nothing in return. He seem perceive nothing as I have not done extra miles. 

Thanks god for answer me and clear my mind.

The answer god gives me is...
"Yes, this means uncondition love"
The love and care to others in Christ. Love by action to care one and others. Love without condition, even they don't value or recognis your love & care and the extra miles you took at all. 

Thanks god for give me this loving heart. 



No comments: