Friday, January 2, 2015

Begin the Year with Thanks

Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
1 Chronicles 16:10


Thanks God and all glory be to Him for His blessing in 2014.
It was the year of learning...

Once I submit all, He turns the worst to best!

  • Since H2/2013, my work was at worst. A lot of pressure. It seems that I have to recover the worst and bad reputation of team, and rebuilt it. There were many tears. H1/2014, I was thinking seriously of quit the job, and doing something else. 
  • God gave me the learning. I have to submit all to Him. The learning is about "How" my mind should be when I really say I submit to Him All.
  • It was up to the point I said to God, "please please decide for me. I don't want, at all, to think about it. Whatever you decide, I will take".
  • Then, He closed the open door for new job and completely turn my work situation. 
  • The job, that I went for interview and thought I would get, turns silence. Eventually, there was rumor that the company may be sold. Thanks God. It proofs that He really cares for me and I don't know all things.
  • Don't know why but my works got well accept; several recognition and rewards, which up to the point I say "It is more than enough" Yes, it is all by Him and all glory be to Him.

Once I submit all, He gives me freedom!

  • It is about 5 years that my mind has been with someone who has never been with me more than friend. 
  • I keep praying and waiting and waiting. I am in the mist that nothing is clear. There are so many unknowns. God has not yet given me clear answer. He lets me be as I am.
  • In 2014, on his birthday, I realized that I was the slave. My heart has been in trouble because the expectation that has never been met. Yes, no body but god can fill my soul.
  • God gives me lesson of Yonah... [Jonah 4:9-10] But God said to Jonah, "Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?" "It is", he said. "And I'm so angry I wish I were dead." But the Lord said, "You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight.
  • I give up all when I submit. Whatever God will bless me, I will accept. I trust in Him and His plan.
  • I have freedom now! Thanks God! He gives me new perspective. Thank god for giving me the loving heart and the desire to pray for him. It is the precious thing that I shall keep. 
  • I have freedom to interact with him without expectation. Even, there would have nothing in return, I have peace and joy in seeing he has joy and continues to stand firm in faith. God loves him and I so much. He will bless us the suitable helper (as His intention when He created Eve for Adam)
  • I am now out of (his unintentional) game!

I have never heard God's voice but He always guide me!

  • I was wonder, what is His will? What does He want me to do or to be? 
  • Sometimes, I confuse. I didn't dare to think or to initiate thing.
  • Thanks god. Someone told me... He has never heard God's voice but God always leads and guides him. This is how God is with him.
  • Yes, it is. I look back and Wowww.. Yes, God is with me all year long. He answers my prayers, even in small things or what I prayed long time ago and have already forgot.
  • Yes, He always be with me and guide me. May God helps me to be able to accept with peace and joy when things go out of my plan, my control or I face disappointment. May god helps me to stand firm in faith, have loving heart, be gentle in actions and speaking, have patience, endurance and be still.
I know 2015 will be another good year because God is with me.
  



No comments: