Friday, September 11, 2009

"It means to arrange your time for it..."

I just decided to joy BSF leadership team in Thailand as Children Leader. It is one of my surprise. I could not believe that He would call me to this work. Anyway, all things support that He really prepares me for this.
Start the first lesson preparation and first night class. I realised that... it's not Me who teach children but children teach me! More importance, this is not just find some my free time to do but it calls me to change myself - the way I live and my routine too.
I re-arrange my routine to get up earlier, spare my Sunday afternoon to be quite time to study the lesson. I have just started it. I hope it could be my nature, not just do it as it is one of task that have to do.
At beginning, when I first joyed BSF class and other bible study classes as well as church activities. I feel that these are just the additional things that we have on our free time - we have time so we do and join. But now, my thinking is changed, these are not just additional things in our life but it is our life.
Let's have bible study as it is part of your life, not additional tasks on top of other things. Because all secrets about your life, way to live and god are in there.

No comments: